Trenton Cannabis & Community Awareness

Looking back on August 12, 2017





I attended the Trenton Cannabis & Community Awareness event. Shortly before the event I sat down with Jason and Phil who lead the organization.







I was introduced to them through Ed Forchion “NJ Weedman” have a listen to my interview with Ed.




Of course I visited some public art!




Of course I saw someone with amazing style!




In addition of being a destination site for skateboarding Trenton is quite bikeable and you get a chance to really experience NJ’s Capital City and the Culture of Trenton

#TakeMyTourOfTrenton #CivicEngagementRadio



The following blogpost touched me a bit.  Think back to how the events later that afternoon in Charlottesville VA impacted you.

http://theweek.com/10things/713314/10-things-need-know-today-august-12-2017

Comments

Popular Posts